*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Business analyst with strong experience in Retirement*

*Madison, WI*

*12 Months*

*Max Rate: $60/hr on C2C*

*NEED H1B CANDIDATES AND 8+ TO 9 YRS OF EXPERIENCE*

*J.D:*

·         Very Strong in *Retirement Domain and self-Driven*.

·         Well versed with *Agile principles*

·         Represents the interest of the business

·         Finalize business priorities after discussing them with the
business owner

·         Responsible for producing the best possible outcome for the end
user community given the time and budget constraint

·         Prioritize and manage the product backlog

·         Working with the story authors to craft detailed user stories and
guiding the sequence of those.

·         Accept functionality at the end.

·         Engage with Agile teams.

·         Conduct backlog grooming meetings to explain future requirements
in detail to the development and testing team

·         Work with the development team and Scrum master for *Sprint
planning*

·         Review test scenarios and test cases for every sprint

·         Provide clarification on any functional queries raised by
development and testing team

·         Educate team in the business domain as required

·         Facilitate Sprint demo meetings

·         Manage requirements dependencies with other teams