PLEASE RESPOND TO kiran.ved...@erpminds.com

Position: Network Tester

Client:                   Accenture

Location:               Atlanta, GA

Duration:              6+ months  + extensions

Rate:                      45/hr

Positions:              3

Here you go:  The manager told me he wanted to review resumes today and hire
this week.

Project Overview:

Accenture is building some value add network functionality for COX.
Expanding on some of their SMS, Devices, and other things.   This is part of
this project.

Here is what the manager told me via phone about the role:

-Phone Hire

ROLE: Test planners and test script writers

Skills Needed:

Will be using Quality Center as a tool.

Needs to have a strong network background.

1)     UNIX, Testing Experience

2)     Communications – Telecommunications background(wireless industry
great; communications industry - OK)

3)     Experience testing network gear/wireless (large scale)

4)     Testing core of wireless network

5)     Will be writing scripts/ testing script development.

PLEASE RESPOND TO kiran.ved...@erpminds.com

Thanks and Regards

Kiran Kumar Vedala

ERP Minds Inc