*Hello* *Partners,*

*Please send matching profiles to **anil.jha@* <anil.jha@>*metaoption.com
<http://metaoption.com>** or reach me (201)-984-3102.*

*Position: UI Architect*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Interview: Phone and Skype*

*Job Description:*

The selected candidate will be proficient in HTML, Responsive design, Java
Script, Angular, and Bootstrap. Candidate must have experience designing
the framework and not just developed. Communication needs to be excellent.

*Main duties and responsibilities: *
They will be looking for opportunities to improve performance on client
site. This is a very high visibility, very outcome focused role. For the
first couple of weeks, they will work very closely with the client team to
conduct analysis, and find out improvement areas. They will then roll out
changes week by week and the team will evaluate the results/ This is a very
calculative role in nature. As we see the progress, the role will expand
further and may be extended.

*Skills NEEDED:*

   1. Define strategic direction for UI
   2. Retail experience is a MUST.
   3. Incorporate technologies and tools for all user interfaces
   4. Evolve UI technology in line with business need and changes in
   technology landscape.
   5. Define/satisfy needs around maintainability, test-ability, improve
   performance, security, quality and usability;
   6. Mentor a talented group of engineers (Onshore + Offshore)
   7. Build a successful UI practice - help define appropriate working
   model between PM, Eng and UX designers. Influence UI design requirements to
   build best-in-class experiences.
   8. Enable agile development of UI artifacts
   9. Be hands-on and contribute to the implementation of the overall UI
   infrastructure and experience
   10. Product focus: contribute to the conversation on what we should
   build for our customers (not just how to build it)

Proven ability to be a technical and thought leader. Foster a sense of team
and UI identity within the front end team