Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
This is Shawn from Vforce Inc,.
We Need consultant for WebSphere Portal Developer
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@vforceinc.com

*INTERVIEWS TAKEN TODAY. *********START IS IMMEDIATE*************

Job Title   :  WebSphere Portal Developer
Location   :  SC
Duration   : 6 months +

Client is recruiting for a WebSphere Portal Developer for our client in
Greenville, SC.

RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Develop, support, debug portal web applications, portal services and portal
components and JEE applications involving n-tier

architecture.  Support B2B applications, troubleshoot issues and resolve.

SKILLS REQUIRED:
Demonstrate strong development skills in team environment or individually.
Experienced in design and development of portlets with IBM API, JSR 168, JSR
268, JSF.
Experienced in developing web application using  Portlet Factory, RAD v6/V7,
Eclipse 3.0 to develop portal applications.
Experienced in web development (HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, XML, Servlet, JSP).
Experienced in J2EE development using various frameworks (JSF, Struts, EJB,
Spring, JDO)

Warm Regards ,
Shawn Lee
VantageForce Inc.