*REPLY TO: nagender.bon...@adventglobal.com*

*Hi Partner,*

*please find the below job details and let me know if you have any suitable
candidate?*

We have an estimated 6 month contract at our medical product client in
Allentown, PA. Involving VxWorks and C++/C# development. (Description
below).

Medical industry experience required.

Please let me know if you may have a qualified candidate.

*TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS –*

n                               Demonstrated understanding of software
engineering leveraged on experience with: real-time event driven systems,
systems using a high level of data communications between processes,
electro-mechanical control systems, and systems using an RTOS to support
application development.

n                               Professional experience in software design
and development that includes: re-entrant code design, threaded code design,
programmatic usage of object oriented languages such as C++ and C#, and
debugging anomalies.  That experience in the embedded development domain is
required.  To meet the position qualifications, that experience using
VxWorks or a similar RTOS is required.

n                               Excellent oral, written, and listening
skills and effective communication on technical topics to bring consensus in
technical decisions.

n                               B.S. in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.

n                               Six or more years of professional experience
is required.  That experience in product development is preferred but not
required.  Medical industry experience required.

*RESPONSIBILITIES –*

n                               Software design, development, and debugging
for new product development and sustaining product engineering related
to clients radiology product line.

n                               Interact with multiple engineering teams,
marketing groups, and others to gather input for producing appropriate
software designs and implementation.

Nagender

Sr Technical Recruiter

Advent Global Solutions, Inc