Hi

We have this position open with our client in PA. Kindly send me the
suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

West Chester PA

3 months

All inclusive rate

*Siebel EAI Configuration/Application Developers Needed*

Canidates need to be experienced resource that can hit the ground running
and has to be fully involved with hands-on work

*MUST Skills Required:*

-3-4 full lifecycle projects in EAI roles, couple of projects in Siebel 8.X

-Expert in Siebel EAI - Integration Workflows, Web Services , Integration
Objects, VBCs , Business Service, EAI Transport Adapters, WSDL etc

-Experience in building different interface routines – Request/Response,
Publication, Subscription etc.

-Good understanding of error handling techniques

-Strong workflow and eScripting skills

-Experience with Siebel order management

-Experience with TIBCO Siebel Adapter

REQUIRED SKILLS:

•Preferably broad skill set across both configuration and application

•5+ years of Siebel development experience

•Experience with functional and technical design

•Expert within eScript, workflow

PREFERRED SKILLS:

•Smart script expertise

--