Hi,
How are you? I hope things are going great with you!
I have the below avaliable position with a great oppurtunity of an
interview, please let me know if you have any avaliable consultants for this
position, please forward me resume, contact details and current location
while you replay.

*Informatica Developer with 5-6 yrs of exp is enough.*

Title            : Informatica developer
Location     : Raleigh, NC
Duration     : 3-6 Months Contarct
Rate           : $35/hr all Inc (This is the best)

I have 3 Informatica Developer position available in
Raleigh,NC......Description is below....If you have any candidate please
email as soon as possible...

Here is the spec:
·         Informatica
·         Oracle 8.x
·         Unix/HP (Unix will be more important than HP)
·         TOAD

Thanks
Davis Johnson
201-257-5081 x 293