Hello,

Greetings, please find the requirement’s below that has just opened
up. Do send me your updated resume along with your contact details
(Either consultant or employer)

Candidate must have all the skills required for this position.

SharePoint Administrator

Location: Chicago, IL

Only Core Sharepoint Administrators

NO Developers

This is for the operations & support of a SharePoint environment, it
is not for architecture or development
Three to four years experience
Experience with:
MOSS 2007
MS SharePoint Server 2007
Must have good communications/client skills
Will be dealing directly with clients to resolve issues
Need a seasoned resource who can onboard quickly and assume
responsibility
They are currently projecting an early April start date.
Shift hours will be early afternoon through early evening (e.g., 1 -
9 PM, 2 - 10 PM)

VALUABLE ADVICE!

If you have experience in the ANY or ALL of the above mentioned skills
and if you have performed ANY or ALL duties mentioned in the Job
Description, Please make sure it is mentioned in your Resume it will
greatly increase your likelihood of getting an interview.

Thanks & Regards,

Sean Miller
JIVA InfoTech Inc.
732-654-9068 x 223
732-653-0291 Fax number
Email: - s...@jivainfotech.com
www.jivainfotech.com

If this e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies and Reply
with "REMOVE" in the subject line. This email is not intended to be a
solicitation. It is targeted to Information Technology professionals.
If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies. We
regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your
continued patience and cooperation.