Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in Hagerstown, MD is currently seeking a
Project Manager Consultant resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.Please Email at
bak...@cognizantechnologies.com or call (603)-444-7055.

Job Title: Project Manager consultant(Salesforce/Cloud )
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Duration: 7+ months

*Need!!US citizen, GC or H-1b *

Job Description Leads all IT planning and implementation aspects involved
in delivering projects for the Sales and Service organizations. The IT
Project Manager is expected to have extensive

experience in software development projects, including, but not limited to,
cloud-based technologies. The Project Manager will be responsible for the
detailed project planning, status tracking,

and communication to management as well as the definition of project
missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements.

Job Specific Responsibilities
• Lead the technical project planning process for new application
development
• Manage project budget and resource impact assessment
• Coordinate the development of a set of plans and programs to meet the
goals and priorities of the department
• Provide guidance and best practices around Sales and Service solutions
• Coordinate reviews with Security teams to obtain approval for deployment
• Manage the release activities around the specific effort being worked
• Determine the project scope and collect effort estimates for all
development.
• Maintain development and integration plans

Candidate Requirements
• 5+ years of experience in complex project management with a focus on IT
related efforts
• Experience interacting with waterfall and agile methodologies
• Strong communication skills and current awareness of technological trends
and best practices
• Strong analytical skills with ability to learn quickly
Preferred Qualifications • Experience working Salesforce.com projects
• Proficiency in Microsoft Project

Thanks and Regards,
Bakshi - Recruiter

Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct:(630)-444-7055 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com Gtalk:
recruiter0...@gmail.com