Hi,

reply to *gaurav.ku...@nityo.com <gaurav.ku...@nityo.com>*

READ THE TITLE CAREFULLy

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                        Business Analyst/Project manager*

*Project Location          **Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration                        12 Months*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

The successful candidate will be an integral part of a change
transformation team as well as serving the needs of the larger organization
communications work. In this position, you will be working in strong
partnership with the product team; interfaces will include partnerships
with Executives, managers, business analysts and technical assistants. Will
work to create, and execute a TCM plan.

*Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:* Work as a Change
Transformation expert to define and create a communication strategy and
plan; execute to plan by creating and implementing communication strategies
such as - writing and editing newsletter articles, create and manage blogs
and websites. Create and track communication indicators and potential work
in other change transformation, such as helping to write training content
or perform other related analysis.
*Qualifications & Experience:*

You should possess a minimum of a Bachelor of Arts degree or a Bachelor of
Science degree in relevant fields such as communications, marketing,
training, etc. with a minimum of 8-10 years of related communications
experience.

 Practical skills in project management and record of accomplishment of
communications work including creating professional written and visually
artistic news articles and other publications with strong ability to edit
and enhance content contributed by others; strategy creation and execution
of communications deliverables.

Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to work
effectively at all Ievels in an organization and be a leader in driving TCM
strategy. Excellent active listening skills.

Must be a team player and able to work with others. Ability to influence
others and move toward a common - vision or goal. Additional skills needed
include basic HTML editing, Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel,
Corporate Branding and Style awareness or experience, strong data analytic
skills.

About the organization: Business Management Solutions partners with IT to
provide software solutions to operations groups focused on managing many of
Intel’s revenue pipeline processes including forecasting, pricing, revenue
management, samples and other geo operational processes.

 We deliver data and business intelligence that supports management
decision making and analytics needs. We support a broad stakeholder and
internal customer base that require TCM expertise

Thanks & Regards
* Gaurav Badola  | Technical Recruiter *
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285, Plainsboro, NJ 08536| USA
Email : *gaurav.ku...@nityo.com <vikash....@nityo.com>*

Desk : *609-853-0818 Ext 2173*