*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Prasad Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
SRAOSS. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes .
For further details please contact me at 408-418-0290**.*
*Please send me the resumes to **prasadnj...@sraoss.com
<prasadnj...@sraoss.com>*

*Location: Sunnyvale*

*Duration: 2 months full time and then support part time*

*Title: UX/UI Designer*

*Locals only*

Fujitsu Laboratories of America has an open full time/ part time contract
position for a UX/UI Designer. We expect project to start 1 week of
November 2016 and last thru end of December 2016 with limited support until
February 2017. The project involves an end to end UX review with objective
to enhance the User Experience and generate new UI screens (both laptop and
mobile) for knowledge extraction technology located at
http://curationlearning.com/

Required Skills:

-          User experience and human computer interaction design experience

-          Ability to generate great designs

-          Minimum 5 years of prior experience generating web and mobile
user interfaces

-          Knowledge of UI/UX tools – photoshop, illustrator etc.

-          Prior experience with HTML5/CSS3 development

-          UI simplification knowledge for mobile screens

-          Prior experience with both strap framework

-          Samples of prior work is required

Regards,

Prasad

SRA OSS, Inc

5201 Great America Pkwy