Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

DataStage administrator
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 6+Months Contract

Required Skills:
Senior Consultant / Manager–level resource
Strong ability to work independently, unsupervised
Strong interpersonal and communication skills (ability to communicate with
all levels of the organization)
Depth in technical skills especially on the critical technical skills
Skills/prior experience in working with tough/demanding clients
Strong data warehousing & ETL background
Strong data architecture, data modeling and Infrastructure skills to support
the administration role
Technical skills: Data Stage Administration, DB2
Data Stage Administrator – expertise in Installation, User/Role Management,
Monitoring performance & disk usage,  Backups & troubleshooting , etc.
Expertise in DB2 or at least prior experience working in similar environment
Nice to have skills:
Knowledge of SAS, Informatica, Perl, Citrix
Functional knowledge of Financial Services (card, loans, etc.)
Prior experience/exposure to Managed services

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251