Hi,
Hope you are doing great,

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Broadwayk, NY
Duration: 6+ Months

*Must come financial domain*

*REPLY ME ON: *adam.sm...@itbtalent.com

Requisition Title:
Treasury Technology is pursuing multiple initiatives to build a world-class
platform to enable Treasury to better manage the firm's liquidity, funding,
and capital. We are currently building out

our team to enhance our debut issuance systems. The team will face off
against stakeholders in Corporate Treasury and the FX desk as well as
stakeholders throughout the firm who deal with

our various regulatory reporting needs.
To pursue these initiatives we are seeking a strong full stack developer
who can partner with technology and business colleagues. The successful
candidate will be required to demonstrate a

broad expertise software architecture and development as well as
significant knowledge of financial products and markets, with a premium put
on self-directed individuals.

Required skills include:
• Strong software architecture and development skills
• Experience in enterprise server-side programming skills, preferably in
Java
• Experience with SQL, databases and data modeling
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work very closely with
team members in Bengaluru and New York throughout the entire software
development lifecycle
• Preferably familiar with financial markets and asset classes,
particularly FX or fixed income
• Ideally some experience delivering HTML5/Javascript/AngularJS front end
solutions

Regards,
Adam Smith-
IT Technical Recruiter
Direct :609-935-3773 Ext 103
adam.sm...@itbtalent.com (E-Mail is the best way to reach me)
Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
ITBrainiac.Incc