Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Siebel BA/BSA
Location:  Bay Area CA(local)
Duration:  3 + Months Contract

Required:
Must have at last 7 years experience as a Siebel BA/BSA
Solid  Siebel implementation experience
Senior level BA/BSA with clear and concise communication skills
Strong experience supporting Siebel implementation projects
Several years of experience with hardware/ software companies in Silicon
Valley
UAT exp.
Technical and able to quickly come up to speed
Ability to control the scope and meet customer needs in the same time
Strong functional spec writing.
Must have 7-10 years exp.
Written and verbal skills must be STELLAR

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251