**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Java consultant*

*location: O'Fallon, MO*

*Duration: Contract *

*Rate: $50/hr on C2C MAX*

*Exp. Range: 10+ years*

*Job description:*

·         Experienced full stack Java developer (Web/Middleware).

·         Attention to detail, design and implementation.

·         Understanding of design patterns.

·         Ability to design for high scale and resilience.

·         Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques

·         Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while
identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and
independently perform assigned tasks, perform production incident management

·         Managing customer expectations, time bound response and solution
to the technical issues.