*Hi Associate,*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*I have urgent  requirement kindly let me know if you have any resource
available. *

*Role: **Sr. Core Java Developer *

*Location: Fort Worth, TX*

*Duration: Long term    *

*Responsibilities:*

- Develop Applications in an agile manner following Technology Services
development standards.

- Coordinate with other technical teams to develop appropriate interfaces
and ensure quality and efficiency through capacity planning, performance
assessment, and both integration and regression testing.

- Understand and adhere to the Technology Services infrastructure and
inter-relationships.

- Develop and maintain efficient solutions to resolve complex business
needs.

*Required Skills:*

• At least 10 years of experience in software development.

• Strong programming background in Java

• Experience working in Agile development environment, with knowledge of
Scaled Agile (SAFe).

• Hands on experience using various aspects of the Spring Framework

• Experience working with Event driven architectures and complex event
processors

• N tier Architecture (MVC, JEE)

• ORM (Object Relational Mapping)

• Hands on experience with Continuous Integration (Unit Testing, Automation
Testing, Automated Build/Deploy)

*Preferred Skills:*

-Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, JUnit,
Artifactory, Chef).

-Experience using NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Infinispan Datagrid, Redis,
etc. and data management like Cassandra, Splunk/Elk

-Familiarity with Rules Management System (e.g. Drools, IBM Lombardi)

-Agile tools

*Jacob Wilson*

*SPAR* *Information Systems*

*Fax : 201 528 5301*