Dear

We have an urgent opening for *UFT Tester *have sent you a  job description
Please go through it and let me know if  you are comfortable with it and
also send me your consultant's updated resume ASAP. If you are comfortable
with the Jd please revert me back on *lax...@cloudsoft-inc.com
<lax...@cloudsoft-inc.com>*.

*UFT Tester with Devops  *

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Mode: Phone and Skype*

*Duration: 6+*

I have a client with many openings.  If I can find a solid CV for this
position, I will be happy to share the other positions as well.

*I am in need of a UFT Tester with Devops  (4 Years minimum) .  Ideally
they should have worked in Devops technology.*

*Thanks & Regards.,*

*Laxman*

*lax...@cloudsoft-inc.com <lax...@cloudsoft-inc.com>*

*Cloud Soft Inc., *