*Get Quick & Prompt Response on all your consultant resumes submitted.
*

Hello,
My name is *Bhageerath M(Sr. Technical Recruiter). *I came across your
resume online and I have an open opportunity that you may be a good fit for.
Please take a look at the requirements below. This will be an Excellent
opportunity to work with. If you feel you are qualified and interested
please reply with a word version of your resume.

If you are not qualified or interested please feel free to forward this to
someone who may be a good match.  I look forward to your feedback.

Please check below requirement(s) and send me your profile for which
position you are suitable for..
*Direct Client Requirement

Please send resumes to **bhageera...@systelinc.com*<r...@catstaffing-us.com>

*Job Title                   Build Release Engineer (SCM) with Rational
Clearcase Experience
*

*Experience Level       *8+Yrs

*Location                   Atlanta, GA*

*Start Date                  *Immediate

*Duration                  *Long Term Contract

*Pay Rate                   DOE*

*No. Of Positions         *4

*Job Description*

Maintain IBM Rational Clearcase, including planning and executing patches
and upgrades.
Provide Support for Release Engineering
Adhere to and support all organizational and IT policies and procedures
regarding software development, IT security and project management
Participate/ work with SOX/audit reviews to resolve any identified issues.
Build and publish standard configurations. Environments must be able to
support SLA, user load and security requirements. Troubleshoot and resolve
infrastructure related issues.
Develop consistent and repeatable processes using scripts or other tools to
support the build and deployment of applications
Assist in supporting the Build Automation Support Tools from and engineering
perspective.
Communicate and maintain relationships with vendors, internal customers and
management.
Participate in On-Call rotation

*Please feel free to contact for more information..*

***Helping Hands will never fail in return!!

Very Truly,

Bhageerath| Sr. Technical Recruiter
SYSTEL INC.
Voice : 678-261-5220 Ext 324 | Direct: 678-261-5238
E-mail ID: **bhageera...@systelinc.com* <bhageera...@systelinc.com>

*Yahoo IM : speak2bhageeratha*
*Toll Free: 1-888-8SYSTEL *
*Fax: 678-623-5938*