Hey,
Hope you doing Great,
I have a position for you please have a look on the below opportunity,

 Business system Analyst(*Crystal reports *)
Hartford CT
6-12 Months

*Must have:   Crystal reports and Business Objects*

Prefer someone with insurance experience and if they have any Vantage
knowledge that would also be a plus

Should be someone local or within driving distance, prefer USC or Green
Card.

Here is the job description.  I have direct contact with the hiring manager
and will send resumes directly to him

4-6 years experience; Executes the delivery and ensures accuracy of basic
daily, weekly, and monthly metric reports. Develops, tests and delivers
basic ad hoc report requests. Develops basic key performance metrics
reports and analysis for our customers. Analyzes basic expense analysis
activities related to the cost to serve model and/or ad hoc expense
analysis. Develops or reviews predictive modeling activities. This involves
application count projection models, staffing models, etc. Maintains,
develops and fosters effective, long standing relationships with peers
within Lincoln and all customers. Provides support to field, internal
customers and external customers by relaying/obtaining needed information.

*Additional Job Requirements:*

Here are the specific requirements for this position.
• Crystal reporting knowledge – Required
• INFOVIEW – used to schedule reports – Preferred
• Business Objects Knowledge – Preferred
• Impact compensation knowledge or Performance Plus compensation system
knowledge– Preferred
• Vantage knowledge is a plus
• Located in Hartford

*Regards*,
*Stella Ross*
Lead Teachnical Recruiter
412-238-8594
stella.r...@itbtalent.com
*Gtalk:            **stellaross...@gmail.com*
*  (Bset Way To Reach ME )*Linked In:
https://in.linkedin.com/in/patricia-peter-l-i-o-n-106213110
Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540

The information contained in this message is sent in the strictest
confidence for the addressee only. It is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain legally privileged/confidential/proprietary
information. If you have received this email in error you are requested to
preserve its confidentiality and advise the sender.