Hello Partners,

We are looking for *.NET Developer with Telecom Domain* for one of our
client at *Atlanta, GA*. Please let me know your interest.

*.NET Developer with Telecom Domain*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

* Duration: 3 months, subject to extend *

*Qualifications Basic:*

•       Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also
consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of
education

•       At least 3 years of development and testing experience with Portal
development using .Net 3.0, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2012

•       Experience in HTML5, jQuery etc.

Preferred

·         Experience in developing applications based in .Net 3.0, ASP.Net,
SQL Server 2012

·         Experience in authentication and authorization

·         Experience in Telecom Domain

·         At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle
covering both development and testing activities

·         Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.

·         Analytical skills

·         Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment

Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only)

·         .Net 3.0, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2012

·         HTML5, jQuery etc.

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)

·         Agile technologies

·         Database, MVC Architecture

Desired years of experience: Above 5 years

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com