Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.

We have a job opportunity available for the position *Scrum Master* in *Fort
Mill, SC**. *Please go through the job description below and let me know if
you are available and interested for this position. Please reply me back
with your most updated resume.

*Position: Scrum Master*

*Location: **Fort Mill, SC*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Title*

Scrum Master

*Relevant Experience *
*(in Yrs)*

8+ years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·        Experience in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) or any other
tool.

·        Project Management

*Experience Required*

5-10years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

·        Scrum Master certification (CSM, CSP will be a plus)

·        Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years for
a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles,
practices, and theory.

·        Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness,
conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing
transparency

·        Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban etc

·        Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile
techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous
Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games

·        Excellent communication and mentoring skills

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Very good communication and coordination skills

*Behavior Characteristics*

·        Internally motivated.

·        Takes ownership and accountability for own work.

·        Pushes self for results on commitments/deadlines.

·        Maintains open, transparent dialogue.

·        Provides accurate and timely information.

·        Copes with change, strong problem solver and cooperative.

·        Fast learner on applications and internal processes.

*Education*

BE or equivalent

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

6 months

*Work Location *

Fort Mill, SC, USA

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anurag Srivastava | IDC Technologies Inc*

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Mail to :- anurag....@idctechnologies.com

Website: www.idctechnologies.com

Number:- 408-668-8346

Hangout & YIM :- anuragsrivastava199

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anurag-srivastava-55491056

CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified