*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*SAP MM WM Consultant*

*Kalispell, MT*

*6+ Months*

*Note: Please don't send 1986 date of birth Resume*

*NEED 9 TO 10 YRS OF EXP CANDIDATES*

*J.D:*

SAP MM\WM:  Must have first-hand experience in working with business users,
understanding  requirements and propose solutions.

*•              8+ years of experience of SAP MM\WM*

*•              **At least 2 end to end implementation experience in SAP
MM\WM.*

•              Must have experience in implementing SAP in Discrete
manufacturing facility.

•              Must have excellent knowledge in SAP WM

•              Must be hands on in WM-PP interface.

•              Expert in Purchasing and Inventory management.

•              Must have worked in a WM centric environment.

•              Understands material master setup and how it affects
planning & execution

•              Hands on experience in

o   Purchasing master data

o   Inter/intra company transfer, pricing procedures and account
determination

o   Integration with FI/Logistics/External taxation like Vertex

o   Purchasing Contracts in SAP

o   Inventory Management

o   Physical inventory processes using MM and WM.

o   Invoice verification

o   Integration of Warehouse management with MM, PP and SD modules.

•              Should be able to write Functional specification documents
for RICEFs

•              Excellent analytical and communication skills.