Hello Partner,

Greetings.

Please review the following DIRECT CLIENT requirement and help me in
suggesting any of your best candidates.

I appreciate your time and help.

*SAP CRM Technical***

Location Atlanta. Local resource required.

Duration: 12+months

Job Duties:

SAP CRM Technical Role. We need developer with significant MTO/CRMexperience.

UPDATED DESC 4/6: We need a person who has at least one implementation
knowledge along with CRM Middleware development/enhancement.  As MCM will be
custom development from scratch and we need a person who can look into
design document on paper and build then in ABAP.

Pls forward matching resumes to bharani.sha...@zietatech.com ASAP