Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
My SQL DBA
Location : Los Angles CA (Local)
Duration : Long term

Responsibility:
The Database Administrator is responsible for the performance, integrity and
security of the MySQL databases (w/SQL Server a big plus) across all of the
applications. Also responsible for development and maintenance of the ETL's
required to feed our datawarehousing system.
Establishing the needs of users and monitoring user access and security.
Monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide fast query
Mapping out the 'conceptual design' for a planned database in outline.
Planning, installing and testing new versions of the database management
system (DBMS).
Maintaining data standards.
Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and
definitions for the data dictionary ('metadata').
Controlling access permissions and privileges.
Developing, managing and testing backup and recovery plans.
Ensuring that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are
functioning correctly.
Participating in Capacity planning.
Working closely with IT project managers, database programmers and web
developers.

Required:
More than 5 years of experience integrating database application for web and
others.
B.S. Computer Engineering degree or equivalent work exp.
Experience with MySQL and MySQL 5.features such as replication and
clustering.
Experience managing and configuring SQL Server Cluster is a big plus

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251