Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Software Engineer // Java Developer
Location: Orlando, FL (Local)
Duration: 3 +Months Contract

Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Proven proficiency with Java development in complex end-user applications
with multiple external interfaces
Demonstrated proficiency with WebSphere Application Server Administration
and Configuration
Demonstrated Proficiency with JBoss Application Server Administration and
Configuration
Demonstrated Proficiency with Ant and/or Maven
Experience working with AntHillPro
Development experience on a Java project where Continuous Integration and
Agile processes are standardized.
Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills

Job Responsibilities:
Assist multiple Java project teams in migration to a Continuous Integration
(CI) system using AntHillPro. Customize CI system for projects, roles, SCM,
quality metrics / reporting, deployments, etc.
Assist multiple Java project teams in enabling their existing build
processes and scripts to run on AHP and maven (including internal and
external dependencies). Configure dependencies within build scripts and
AntHillPro.

Technical Skills:
Java 4
Ant 2