Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
This is Shawn from Riviera Consulting Inc.
We Need consultant for Senior-Certified Sql-Server DBA
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@rivieraconsult.com

*Job Title   :   Senior-Certified Sql-Server DBA (More than 8 Years
experience)
Location   :   TX
Duration  :  6+ Months
Rate          :  $50/Hr*

Here is the specific detail of the SQL experience we require:
Microsoft SQL Server, specifically versions 2000 and 2005
SQL upgrade and conversion to go from SQL Server 2000 to 2005
SQL 2000 and 2005 performance tuning
SQL 2000 and 2005 Administration and Backup Strategy

Here is the specific detail of the server clustering experience we require:
Windows 2000 and 2003 server skills with emphasis on clustering, setup,
administration and maintenance

Minimum Requirements:
Years                  Skills/Experience

8+                         Experienced at analyzing and evaluating SQL
Systems to assess effectiveness and
                             formulates new and improved solutions.
8+                        Has designed, developed maintenance for SQL and
supported a SQL environment.
8+                         SQL expertise.