HI,

This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution INC…..!

Interview Process:  Phone interview possibly a face to face interview,
manager MAY hire over the phone

Kindly send resumes to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com

Location:  Baltimore, MD
Rate:  60/hr
Duration: 6 months
Soft Skills:  a) must be a team player b) excellent communication
skills are a must!

Application Architect: A developer will not suffice – we are looking
for candidates at an architect level!

The application architect is responsible for understanding business
vision within development areas and architecting system solutions to
support that vision. This role includes providing technical direction,
participating in development of technical strategy and mapping
solutions back to overall business objectives.

Strong SQL skills with in-depth knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
.Net Development
Able to understand and implement business requirements is critical.
Ability to work with business users to identify and solve problems.
Ability to juggle multiple tasks without letting anything drop
Respond to Controller requests for issue investigation and data
extracts
Manage P&L (profit and loss) portion of end-to-end tests for new
products
Support P&L Netting module production support and enhancements as
needed
Production support and Enhancements to P&L engines and reports as
needed
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|
NTech Solutions Inc.,
1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH |
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com|http://www.linkedin.com/
in/sudhaker17
Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-
mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.