Cognos Developer

Location-TX

I need them to be able to get to an in-person interview within 48 hours (no
exceptions).. if that can happen let me know.. Here is the Job description..

5+ Years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with the following
• Cognos 10 - Report Studio, Analyst Studio, Transformer
• Cognos 8 - Report Studio, Analyst Studio, Transformer
• Cognos 7 - Impromptu, Transformer, Powerplay
• CoGNOS PowerPlay
• Crystal Reports
• Business Objects
• MS Access
• MS SQL Server
• Oracle

Job Responsibilities:
• Generating reports and information for supported departments (Alliance
Business Center, HQ, all brands, all countries).
• Development of COGNOS repots for supported departments accurately and
within estimated development times and according to the approved scope
specifications.
• For supported departments, utilization of Cognos Impromptu, PowerPlay,
Access, SQL, Excel, or VBA to develop new reports, update existing reports,
and provide ad hoc support within the BICC environment.
• Work with the assigned business analyst to identify data availability and
development issues with the report project prior to scope creation.
• Assess prepared scope statement and provide estimated effort estimation
of effort (in hours).
• Update scope statement as necessary during report development.
• Work with IT to publish reports to the COGNOS website.
• Create daily, weekly, or monthly reports according to delivery schedule.
Reports must be accurate and within scheduled due dates.
• Resolve production issues for existing reports. Utilize COGNOS 10.1.1
components, PowerPlay, Access, SQL , EXCEL, or VBA to trouble shoot, modify
or enhance existing production reports. Reports must be accurate and within
scheduled due dates.

*Thanks & Regards Vaibhav Kumar*

* Sourceinfotech Inc. **3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*EMAIL: **vaib...@sourceinfotech.com* <vaib...@sourceinfotech.com>
* Phone: **609-917-3451*
*| Fax: 732-909-2282 | Gtalk: vvyadu23 Certified Minority Business
Enterprise - MBE*

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.