Senior profiles 9+ profiles

To: gaurav.ku...@nityo.com

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

Title: *UX Designer  *

Location: *Boston, MA*

Duration : *12 Months*

·         Your informed recommendations and design strategies will leverage
best practices, user feedback and usability test results to develop
intelligent and successful designs. You will be responsible for creating
effective user flows, wireframes, annotations and prototypes.

·         You are comfortable taking the lead and owning project
deliverables. You are also highly collaborative and can communicate your
ideas effectively.

·         You have the ability to demonstrate clear, innovative solutions
to complex user flows and understand how to balance these against business
and technical requirements.

·         You should be a great listener with an unfettered approach to
design. You believe in the mantra that ‘users vote with clicks’ and know
that small changes add up to huge mind-shifts, if executed in the right way.

·         Ability to collaborate with designers, strategists, managers, and
technologists –

·         Ability to conceptualize, design and deliver top notch
experiences –

·         Ability to communicate design rationale to internal team and
other stakeholders –

·         Ability to dive into projects at any level of definition with
creativity and drive –

·         Deep knowledge of full user experience design process and ability
to contribute at any level -Hands on experience with Sketch and Adobe
Creative Suite for wire framing-

·         Experience with prototyping tools, a plus raming-

·         Experience with prototyping tools, a plus

Thanks & Regards
* Gaurav Badola  | Technical Recruiter *
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285, Plainsboro, NJ 08536| USA
Email : *gaurav.ku...@nityo.com <gaurav.ku...@nityo.com> *

Desk : *609-853-0818 Ext 2173*

*www.nityo.com <http://www.nityo.com>*