*Hi, *

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile *

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Sr. Technical Document Writer*

*Los Angeles, CA*

*6+ Months*

*Max Rate: $45/hr onC2C (NO OPTS)*

*Skills*

•                     *6-8 Year IT experience*

•                     Strong Experience in working as technical document
writer

•                     Extensive experience in using documentation tool
Microsoft Visio, Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Projects

•                     Good knowledge of infrastructures *[VMware, Unix
OS’s, Linux OS, Server Hardware, Databases, Storage, Network]*

•                     Good understanding of life cycle of infrastructure
projects

*Roles & Responsibilities*

•                     Understand the needs of end users of technical
documentation

•                     Work with technical staff to create operating
instructions, how-to manuals, deployment instructions, and “frequently
asked questions” pages to help technical support staff, consumers, and
other users

•                     Update, revise and maintain documents

•                     Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and
charts that increase users’ understanding