reply To: gaurav.ku...@nityo.com

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

Title: *Project/Program Manager*

Location: *Chandler, AZ*

Duration : *Longterm*

1. Strong Project/Program management experience especially in
Security,Identity and Priviledge Access management domain/Systems (Active
Directory -Dell Tools, CyberArk, Home Grown account request systems,CORP
ED, Linux on PAM etc)

2. Certified Project Management and Program Management - PMP Certification
Preferred

3. Managing/coordinating on good number of sub streams of this effort.
Working/Co-Ordinating with multiple vendor and customer teams.

4. Identification of inter dependencies, coordinating with respective
teams, Timeline/Budget related risk identification

5.Presenting status to various groups, Detailed project plan
creation/edition

6. Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills

7. Proven experience in risk management, Change Management

8. Experience in Project Management tools - MPP, Rally, JIRA

9. Strong Experience in Agile and Scrum Project executions.

Process : Program Management, Change Management, Project Management.

Desired:

Experience Partnering with Microsoft products on Security is a big plus.

Technical experience in Security,Identity and Access management
domain/Systems

Impelemenation experience in cyberark, LDAP, Active Directory products.

Project Management Security Active Directory

Thanks & Regards
* Gaurav Badola  | Technical Recruiter *
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285, Plainsboro, NJ 08536| USA
Email : *gaurav.ku...@nityo.com <gaurav.ku...@nityo.com> *

Desk : *609-853-0818 Ext 2173*

*www.nityo.com <http://www.nityo.com>*