Hello,

Hope You are doing Great today!

Below you will find the job description detailing the preferred
specifications that our client is seeking for this position.  If you are
available and meet the requirements please respond with your updated resume
along with your Contact Information and Expected Pay rate. Thank

*Principal IOS Developer*
*Position Type: Contract*

*Location: Dulles, VA, United States*

*F2F*

*A Mobile Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining our
various mobile products, which includes:*

   - Implementing new features
   - Refactoring and cleaning up old code
   - Troubleshooting problems
   - Manually testing on specific devices
   - Building prototypes for new platform
   - The right candidate must be highly experienced with the latest iOS
   build tools: Xcode 8 and Swift 3.
   - Our mobile apps are iOS 9 and newer, so no concerns with supporting
   iOS 8 and earlier! Build apps with storyboards, stack views and adaptive
   layout.
   - Should be experienced with integrating and using libraries with
   Cocoapods or Carthage as well as licensed third-party frameworks.
   - Our apps are video-centric so experience with recording, playback, and
   live-streaming are all a plus.
   - Build new apps from scratch
   - Feature development for existing app(s)
   - Maintenance and troubleshooting for apps in Test Flight and the App
   Store
   - Manual testing; *Automation testing experience a plus!*
   - Manage Test Flight submissions for user testing and submission to the
   App Store
   - Consult with our designer to develop and adapt designs to the iOS
   platform
   - Work with the team to design back end services and APIs to support our
   apps.

*Qualifications:*

   - Native app development experience (Swift3 & Xcode 8)
   - Significant contribution to a native app in the App Store or Google
   Play Store
   - Very strong coding skills
   - Bachelor's Degree (or better) in Computer Science
   - Familiarity with OS X or Linux as a development environment

Thanks & Regards

*Prahlad Kumar Gupta  Resource Manager-**Recruitments*
609-478-0027 (Cell)
12 Roszel Road Suite 204-C | Princeton, NJ 08540
prahla...@nea-consulting.com