*Hi, *

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile *

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Hadoop developer with strong experience on Pandas*

*Melbourne, FL*

*6+ Months *

*Implement partner: L&T(NO OPTS)*

*Overview:*

• Analytics tools experience, open source or commercially available
libraries and toolsets (*such as Pandas, R, SPSS, SQL, Hive)*

Computer Science degree
Experience with Agile (Scrum, XP)
Take accountability on code delivery and code quality, including code
review
Understanding and experience with software functional and android SDK
development experience
Collaborative to work with team members and ask questions for
clarifications as need.
Engineering mindset in able to systematically analyze problem (EIRs),
identify the root cause, and provide a true fix. (Accountable when deliver
the fix)
Quality focused, proactive, and accountable

*Secondary Skills:*

• Development experience with scripting knowledge is mandatory
• Experience performing analysis with large datasets
• Understanding the appropriate statistical or machine learning techniques
to use in different circumstances.
• Decision trees, probability networks, association rules, clustering,
regression, and neural networks
• Familiarity with data modelling on Hadoop clusters, tools in the Hadoop
ecosystem, and stream processing
• Consideration of performance constraints, endurance, robustness and
operability, architectural recommendations

*Educational Qualifications*

CS/EE/IT/IS