Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.

We have a job opportunity available for the position *Linux Developer/Admin
*in *Secaucus, NJ**. *Please go through the job description below and let
me know if you are available and interested for this position. Please reply
me back with your most updated resume.

*Position: Linux Developer/Admin*

*Location: Secaucus, NJ*

*Duration: 6+Month*

We have an open Linux Developer/Admin position for our direct client in
Secaucus NJ for a 3 month contract plus possible extensions. The ideal
candidate will be local and have the following experience:

   - *3-5 years of experience in programming and scripting
   (Perl,Shell,C/C++, Java, bash, Python etc.)*
   - *Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows system development and
   administration.*
   - *Experience with industry standard frameworks, best practices, and
   compliance regulations (ISO, NIST, PCI, SOX, etc.)*
   - *Strong analytical and problem solving skills*
   - Ability to work effectively with people at various levels throughout
   the organization
   - Must be able to work well under pressure, grasp new ideas quickly, and
   think outside the box
   - Work well independently with minimum supervision
   - Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills

*Anurag Srivastava*

IDC Technologies, Inc
Work: 408-668-8346
Mailto: anurag....@idctechnologies.com <a...@idctechnologies.com>