Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.

We have a job opportunity available for the position *OBIEE Admin* in
*Germantown
MD**. *Please go through the job description below and let me know if you
are available and interested for this position. Please reply me back with
your most updated resume.

*Position: OBIEE Admin*

*Location: Germantown MD*

*Type: Contract or Fulltime Position*

*Job Description:*

   1. At least 6+ years of strong OBIEE  admin experience. Candidate should
   demonstrate strong  OBIEE 12c admin skills
   2. Hands on experience in SSO integration with OBIEE
   3. Exposure to install standalone version of OBIEE on UNIX and LINUX, in
   addition, person should also have extensive experience in migration and
   upgrade on similar platforms.
   4. Exposure in OBIEE development environment.
   5. Strong understanding in LINUX and UNIX.

   - Deploying OBIEE across multiple environments and platforms.
   - Installation of all components of OBIA version 11g/12c, configuring BI
   scheduler, installation of plug Ins, upgrade and backup of OBIEE
   - Patching, cloning, configuring, Enterprise Manager, security, backup
   and recovery procedures, and replication activities.
   - Identifying, documenting and administering the metadata repository.
   Strong performance tuning experience
   - Managing security setup and implementation experience with multiple
   authentication providers
   - Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to resolve issues quickly
   and effectively.
   - Strong Teamwork skills. Works in tandem with the Infrastructure Lead
   and technical team in the installation, configuration and analysis of OBIA
   / ODI / OBIEE platform solutions
   - Exposure to install standalone version of OBIEE on UNIX and LINUX, in
   addition, person should also have extensive experience in migration and
   upgrade on similar platforms.
   - Strong understanding in LINUX and UNIX.

*Anurag Srivastava*

IDC Technologies, Inc
Work: 408-668-8346
Mailto: anurag....@idctechnologies.com <a...@idctechnologies.com>