--

I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *PHP/Drupal Developer*
 in *Castle Rock, CO*. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate,
please reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at alb...@cncconsulting.com

*Job Title: PHP/Drupal Developer*
*Location: Castle Rock, CO*
*Duration: 3 Months with RTH*
*Need 2 reference*
*Rate: $45-60/hr*
*EAD, GC, Citz*

We are looking for a Junior PHP/Drupal developer who is dedicated to his
craft, and writes code to be proud of. We need someone who pays attention
to detail and is willing to grow.

You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects
of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through
to developing, testing and launching.
Responsibilities
● Write “clean and readable”, well designed code.
● Produce detailed specifications.
● Test, test, test…
● Have good understanding of the Drupal way but not limited to this way.
● Follow industry best coding practices.
● Understands OOP.
● Be able to work as a team member.
Requirements
● Strong knowledge of PHP.
● Integrating custom themes.
● Front-end CSS3/SASS implementation.
● Good knowledge of javascript.
● Knows how to code the drupal way.
● Experience with PHP in Drupal.
● Should be skilled in various aspects of web development using PHP, and
Drupal 7.
● 3+ years of relevant experience in web application development and Drupal
development is required.
● Should have experience performing Drupal module development and
customization such as templates and themes.
● Work with REST services.
● Understanding of Drupal architecture.
● Know caching (varnish, memcache, etc…)
● Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML5, CSS3, SASS,
Javascript, JQuery, AJAX etc...
Nice to have...
● Experience with GIT, Drush, MySQL and Apache is a plus
● Experience with Vagrant and SOLR is a plus.
● Experience in Agile Software Development methodology is a plus
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Understanding JAVA is a plus.
● Knowledge of Angular.js is a plus.

Very Truly,

Albert Smith
CNC Consulting, Inc
The enterprise resource for staff augmentation
201-588-9137 P
201-541-9128 F
alb...@cncconsulting.com
www.cncconsulting.com