*Please send the resumes Only to : r...@inetsoftsolutions.com ;

Job Title           : .Net Team Lead
Location           :
**Albany , NY .
*
*Duration           : 8 – 20  Months .
**Rate                 : $ 45 / Hr C2C ( incl all ) ..*

* *

*>>> LOCALS Or Regionals Preferred  >>>  F2F Interview is MUST .*

*
Required Skills  :*

*Must Have Educational Qualifications/Skills/Experience (Basic
Qualifications)

*Minimum Years Required

Experience developing distributed applications using Microsoft technologies

6

Experience developing web applications using  C# .NET and (XML/SOAP) web
services

4

Ability to quickly and comprehensively assess technology tradeoffs to make
design/architectural decisions

4

Experience with various SDLC frameworks (RUP, agile, etc.), ability to
assess their strengths and weaknesses for a given situation, and ability to
apply the principles

4

Experience managing small development teams through the SDLC process

4

Enterprise Architecture

4

*Thanks & Regards ,*

*Ram
Technical recruiter,
Inetsoft Solutions  Inc,
Ph no#    :  732 – 414 – 8650  / 404 – 747 – 0113 .
Email  : ra...@inetsoftsolutions.com* <r...@svitinc.com>* ;
**www.inetsoftsolutions.com* <http://www.inetsoftsolutions.com>*  ; *

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.