Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.

We have a job opportunity available for the position *Quality Assurance
Analyst - Sr (IT) *in *West Norriton, PA**. *Please go through the job
description below and let me know if you are available and interested for
this position. Please reply me back with your most updated resume.

*Position: Quality Assurance Analyst - Sr (IT)*

*Location: West Norriton, PA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Need only Local Consultants*

*Internal Comments: *Responsible for all activities involving manual
software testing. Provide quality releases for our stakeholders and to our
customers. Design, develop, and execute manual test cases to validate new
product enhancements and software fixes.
Develop test plans & detailed test cases from functional product
requirements and design specification documents to ensure testing adheres
to established company processes
Evaluate and provide input on functional product requirements and design
specifications during test planning stages of software development life
cycle.
Design and develop test cases to ensure products meet all functional and
design requirements. Includes developing manual regression, functional, GUI
tests.
Setup and configure test environments.
Execute manual tests, report execution results, and attest to the quality
of the enhancement or defect fix.
Execute integration tests with product interface partners & other products
in the software solution stream.
Report identified defects in the software, using defect-tracking tool.
Maintain pre-existing (regression) test cases to keep current as new
enhancements are introduced.
Work closely with business analysts, development and QA Team to vet
requirements changes and to resolve new release and production defects.
Prior experience with testing on mobile devices and on alternate OS and
browsers.
Experience testing software enhancements for the healthcare industry

*Anurag Srivastava*

IDC Technologies, Inc
Work: 408-668-8346
Mailto: anurag....@idctechnologies.com <a...@idctechnologies.com>