Hello Partner,

Greetings.

Please review the following requirement and help me in suggesting any of
your best candidates.

I appreciate your time and help.

Please submit resumes with rate, availability, present location, immigration
status to bharani.sha...@zietatech.com . Do not reply to gmail id.

* *

*SAP Basis Admin.
*

Alpharetta, GA

4-5 months

Give me your best.

·                     Around 7 years of exp with installation and
administration of MDM, apart from ECC.

·                     *MDM installation is mandatory*

Please  provide me  the following ASAP to proceed further with the
submission.

·         SSN last 4 digits.

·         Present location.

·         Rate (1099/W2/Corp to corp.)

·         Total IT Experience [duration in years]:

·         Total Relevant Skills [duration in years]:

·         VISA Status [H1B/GC/Citizen/Canadian]:

·         Relocation at your expenses:

·         2 references with client *names, managers name, designation, email
id and phone no#. (MUST)*