Hi ,
Please let me know if you would like to move forward with the below
position, if yes please send me your resume along with the details ASAP.
*
Job Title:     Supply Planning Consultant
Duration:     6 Months
Location:     Columbus, OH*

**** NEED US CITIZENS / GC / EAD / TN and H1 *****

Experience - At least 2 end to end implementation of Supply Chain solutions
involving APO DP.

*Process/Capability Requirements :--*
a) Demand Planning including Statistical forecasting, consensus process and
S&OP.
b) Experience in implementing SAP APO and ECC and knowledgeable in standard
methodology
c) Able to quickly understand requirements and configure/test APO Demand
Planning
d) In depth knowledge of statistical forecasting methods and associated
analytics
e) Able to manipulate large amounts of data, with good hands on knowledge of
Access.
f) Implementation experience in large supply chain project, familiar with
methodology and tools used in any large integrated project.

*Systems / Tools knowledge –*
a. Expertise in designing and configuring in SAP DP
b. Knowledge of SNP and integration aspects

Thanks Regard,

*Raheem Khan,*
Better Minds Consulting, LLC
Carnegie Office Park, Bldg 6