*Send the  resumes Only to* *: r...@inetsoftsolutions.com ; *
*

Title                 : JDE (JD Edwards) Architect
**

Location           : Tulsa, OK
**

Duration           : 6 months
**

I am looking for EA contractor for 6 months contract. Outlined below is job
summary and responsibilities. This resource needs to have detailed domain
knowledge of HR/Finance (JDE upgrade, Archive/Purge) and Collections
process.
**

***
*

JOB SUMMARY : Enterprise architect performs leadership, facilitation,
analysis and architecture tasks required to develop the enterprise
architecture and to ensure that it is leveraged. Responsibility includes
defining overall direction, guidance and definition of DTAG’s domain
architecture to effectively support the corporate business strategy and
increase operational efficiencies. Create, apply and evolve an enterprise
domain architecture with a clearly defined business value and ROI based on
DTAG’s IT strategy. Interface across all business areas and IT organization,
acting as visionary to proactively assist in defining the direction for
future projects and ensuring consistent implementation and operation of
current projects. Identify solutions, build consensus, and execute
effectively through an established common enterprise architecture vision
amongst architects and IT project leaders.

RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :

   -

    Define domain and project system architecture based on business needs,
   processes, and strategy.

   -

   Develop IT strategy and domain architecture roadmap for complex,
   multi-platform projects, and review the designs.
   -

    Proactively identifies new trends and technologies for possible
   application within the company.  Collaborates with various teams or
   individuals to deliver technology business solutions to the clients to
   resolve
    -

      their business challenges.
      -

   Ensure alignment with IT and business strategy thru architecture
   governance.
   -

   Review design and deployment plans to ensure alignment with architecture
   directions
   -

   Respond to and analyze user inquiries regarding program problems.
   -

   Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.

Thanks & Regards ,

 Ram

Technical recruiter,

Inetsoft Solutions  Inc,

Ph no#    : 732 – 414 – 8650  / 404 – 474 – 0113 .

Email      : r...@inetsoftsolutions.com ;

Gtalk       : ram.inets...@gmail.com ;

www.inetsoftsolutions.com ;

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.