Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Oracle11g RAC on Linux
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 6+months Contract

Must have worked on Linux for 2-3 years RECENTLY
Communicate with Serverops/SAN for any DB infrastructure requirement...
Communicate with Dev and Architect while designing the Admin central from
scratch.....
Experience with Oracle 10g and 11g on LINUX
Experience with Oracle RAC database - Installation, configuration and Tuning

Build, Drops, Help during Perf test and work closely with perf/dev to
communicate any tunining that might need...

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251