Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Project Manager
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration: 3-4 months Contract

Project Description:
The objective of this project is to create a comprehensive assessment and
long-term modernization roadmap for the system in order to reduce
maintenance costs and to ensure the system meets future program needs.  This
roadmap will be used to schedule future enhancement projects.  The plan will
identify the current strengths and weaknesses and provide the functional and
technical recommendations to bring the system up to current technology
standards and capabilities and position it as an application which will meet
the needs of the programs for the next five years.

Responsibilities:
Develop a well thought out approach to make a robust, federally compliant,
and user-friendly system
In order to prioritize projects over the several years, produce the System’
Roadmap containing high-level, return-on-investment analysis
Develop the project schedule
Complete weekly project status reports
Conduct weekly status/progress meetings

Requirements:
Project Management experience
Experience creating comprehensive roadmaps for long-term system
modernization projects
Experience with large-scale IT projects
Government experience is preferred
 PMP is preferred