Hi,

We have One Layer between Client and us and if you are Interested to work
with us then Please submit Resumes to sur...@aim-cc.com

Web Services Designer/ Developer
*Location:*  Chicago IL
*Duration**:* * *6 Months + strong possibility of extension
*I**nterview:* In-person

Rate: Market

-We are in need of solid Web Services developers the architecture and design
are being worked through right now so we need to bring the developers on
board. The team provided the following "update" to the required skills for
these positions,

*"Must Haves":*
-Excellent experience analyzing, designing, *developing and implementing web
services* for use at the Enterprise level; must have designed and developed
new web services as opposed to just enhancing existing services or only
creating limited operations or methods for new services.
-*Web services experience MUST be on the provider side* (but if they have
consumer side experience that is a plus, but not required)
-We need a senior resource who has experience in mentoring (or has strong
ability & knowledge to mentor) developers in analysis, design, development
and deployment of web services using SDLC methodology and software
development best practices.
-*Experience designing Enterprise web services and message model schemas and
creating UML diagrams for design phase deliverables*.
-*Expert knowledge and development experience using WSDL, JAXB, JAX-WS,
RAD7, Spring, Hibernate, CXF, SOAP*.
-Development experience on the *WebSphere Application Server platform*.
-Experience with *SOA, Object-Oriented design and programming concepts and
design patterns*.