Hi,

Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant along
with Rate, Contact Details, Current Location, Visa Status & Availability.

Need Local to Bay Area, CA

Senior UNIX Administrator/Systems Engineer

Location: Los Gatos, CA [ Near San Jose, CA ]

Duration: 6 months

Looking for a smart and talented Senior UNIX Systems Engineer to join our IT
Operations department to help manage, build and scale our critical systems
and services in both data center and cloud environments to support our
explosive growth.

The ideal candidate will have spent a majority of their career driving
efforts to improve system availability, consistency and increased operations
efficiency with the use of technology in partnership with application
developers.

Required skills and attributes:
. 5 to 10 years of experience building, managing and scaling critical
production infrastructure
. Ability to support services for both internally developed & 3rd party
applications
. Ability to keep a cool head under pressure and effectively participate in
system down crisis situations
. In-depth experience operating a 24x7 production environment
. Great communication skills, both verbal and written

In depth knowledge of:
. How to quickly triage problems and drive resolution
. How to drive root cause analysis
. Systems deployment and service management automation tools and
methodologies
. UNIX: AIX, RedHat, CentOS, Fedora
. Support of Oracle and mySQL and systems tuning for these databases
. Strong scripting skills in shell, perl, python and php
. Prior experience with Amazon EC2/S3 or other cloud service providers is a
plus

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

TECHGENE SOLUTIONS, LLC

(A Minority Certified Company)

(Microsoft Certified Partner & ISO 9001:2008 Registered)

Email:  <mailto:ra...@techgene.com> ra...@techgene.com

Ph: 972-580-0247 extn: 224

Fax: 972-692-5824

 <http://www.techgene.com/> www.techgene.com

Yahoo IM:  <mailto:sra...@yahoo.com> raj.techg...@yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

NOTE: We respect your privacy. If you wish your name to be removed from our
mailing list kindly reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will
honor your request immediately.

Thank You.