*Title: Oracle Business Intelligence with OBIEE *

Minimum Total Experience: 4

Job Location: Virginia Beach VA United States

Duration: 6 months+

Rate: Open

*Please send me matching CV with below information:-*

*Full Name:*

*Present location:*

*Rate:*

*Availability:*

*Contact number and email ids:*

*Visa Status:*

*Position Description:-*

-- Responsible for installing Oracle software and designing, developing and
deploying Oracle Business Intelligence solutions to customers

-- Experience as an OBIEE Architect

-- Strong Knowledge of various OBIEE Analytics/Applications (Financials,
Supply Chain, Human Capital Management, etc.)

-- Assist in ensuring that support systems architecture, applications
interfaces, data schema, as well as analytics and reporting mechanisms, are
all optimized to support our customer's most critical mission needs.

-- Meet or exceed customer project deadlines, as well as assist in defining
scope and approach for every project, under the direction of Technical
Manager for Business Intelligence and Warehousing.

*Requirements:-*

-- Must have skills in systems installation, knowledgeable in designing data
warehouses from a Siebel perspective with the ability to develop utilizing
Siebel Software. Must have understanding of Extraction, Transformation and
Load (ETL).

-- Oracle, Java, C++, UNIX.

Thanks and Regards,

*SUMAN*

Sr Marketing Executive| Abacus Management Services,LLC.

Direct: 703-372-7830| Fax:  540 –301 –0660 |Email: su...@abacuscs.com
www.abacs.com  |