Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Please send me resumes ASAP. I can schedule Interview's ASAP.

Title            : Java UI/Web Services/Flex Developer
Location     : Rochester,NY
Duration     :  4+ MONTHS.

The Job / Responsibilities:
Member of team responsible for the development and support of a client
application framework intended for use across the enterprise.
The framework is built using Adobe Flex technologies.  The core of the
framework has been developed, and is just starting to be used by several
application development teams.

The position involves helping to mature, grow, and support the framework:
Improve automated test coverage by building test harnesses and writing unit
tests.
Organize, update, and enhance documentation and training materials for
developers who use the framework
Design and implement enhancements, new features
Extract reusable components from application projects, generalize & harden
them, and add them to the framework
Implement tools that help developers use the framework more effectively and
efficiently
Evaluate, recommend, and incorporate third-party tools and components that
extend the framework and associated development environment
Support developers who use the framework via online forums, mailing lists,
face-to-face consulting
Work with the User Experience team to implement and enforce the corporate
look and feel via the framework
Work with the Testing organization to understand how to design-for-test, and
to share testing strategies, tools, scripts.
Work with the Tools organization to incorporate standard tools and
processes, as well as recommend new ones.

Experience Required
Professional software development - all phases of the software life cycle (5
years minimum)
Java development (3 years minimum)
UI development (3 years minimum; Flex preferred; Swing and/or JavaScript
acceptable)
Multi-tier application development (2 years minimum; any/all of the
following preferred: RMI, EJB, AJAX, Web Services)
J2EE web apps, app servers (2 years minimum; WebLogic preferred; JBoss,
Tomcat, or similar acceptable)
Design, development, and support of reusable software

 Thanks

Davis Johnson

201-257-5081 x 274

da...@catstaffing-us.com