Hi

Very Good Morning. I'm JUDE FILBERT Resource Manager from Boston Technology
Corporation, Marlborough, MA.

We have 3 immediate position  with one of our prestigious client for * {Sr.
SW Developer (SQL Server 2005, SQL, C# or VB.Ne)}, (**Hyperion/FDM/Essbase)
& (PowerBuilder Developer)*

*Please revert back with an updated resume as per the Job Description
(Below)   work authorization and the best time and best number to reach you
once you are interested*

*contact me through official Email id* : ju...@boston-technology.com

*NO : 1*

*Sr. SW Developer* (SQL Server 2005, SQL, C# or VB.Ne)

Location : Boston MA

Duration: 6 + months
Rate: open

Sr. SW Developer to assist with customizing their financial software

This person will do coding/development as well BA (req gathering, design
specs)

Business analysis and requirements gathering around custom solutions, create
design specifications and do cost estimates for solutions, prepare proposals
/ SOW documenting requirements, solution proposed and associated scope.

Will Develop/code solutions (enhancements, applications or interfaces), test
custom developed solutions, document installation instructions and manage
releases to clients.

Required Skills:

At least 3 years experience in SQL Server 2005, SQL, C# or VB.Net

Advanced analysis and problem solving skills

Basic Project Management skills

Plus:

Sybase 12.5 and Oracle are a plus

Financial Services Industry knowledge a big plus

Willingness to travel to client sites to interview client stake holders like
PMs and Traders.

Some projects may present the need for travel (approximately <20% of time)

*No : 2*

*Hyperion/FDM/Essbase*

please let me know if you have any consultant

Location: West Chester, PA

Duration:  2 months

Rate: open

a mid- to senior level experienced Hyperion/FDM/Essbase technician, for ~5-6
weeks starting immediately/asap.
I say technician because I am not sure this skill set is considered a
developer....may be a 'configurator'.

1. 'Tweaks' to FDM mapping logic, where errors have occurred during recent
parallel tests
2. Addition/modification to FDM 'logic account' definitions that support FDM
Validation reports
3. Fix to custom FDM Trial Balance report, to not display account
descriptions of certain accounts
4. Development of Essbase Trial Balance and Income Statement to enable
monitoring of data submitted by reporting units
5. Provide on-the-job knowledge transfer and training to Corp Cons team
members while performing tasks
6. Develop FDM 'task queues' to facilitate export from FDM to Consolidation
system
7. 'Tweaks' to FDM Validation reports

*No : 3*

*Job Title*: *PowerBuilder Developer*

* Location *: Boston MA

* *

*Exact Start Date:*  Ideally Monday 5/24 – but because of their process its
realistic that they would start later than the 24th

* *

*Length of contract assignment *3 months

*Project Description: *

They are trying to bring on board a PowerBuilder developer to help provide
support and enhancements to their enterprise management application.  They
are looking for strong OO experience.

*Day to day responsibilities:*

·        Work with Analysts and Development manager to understand
requirements and develop code

·        Provide engineering level support when necessary to existing
software

·        Work closely with QA to understand defects and resolve

*Required skills:*

   - 2+ years of hands-on client server development with either PowerBuilder

   - Strong SQL knowledge.
   - Strong analytical skills.
   - Solid unit testing skills.
   - Ability to troubleshoot software defects, identify the root cause and
   propose a solution efficiently.
   - Ability to work with QA Engineers to get new development and defects
   completed

*None Technical:*

   - Demonstrated ability to handle/organize multiple complex projects
   simultaneously.
   - Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
   - Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
   - Experience with PL/SQL

* *

*Desired Skills: *

·        Previous experience with Subversion for source control.

*Interview Process and Decision making process*:

1-     Phone Screen
2-     In person interview with a hands on coding exam