*Send me the resumes Only to : r...@inetsoftsolutions.com ; *

We have a Urgent requirement for *MQ / WMB Admin with ETI ( Web sphere
Message Broker ) *
Please send me resumes which match to the position along with their contact
details .

* *

*Job Title           : MQ / WMB Admin with ETI ( Web sphere Message Broker )
*

*Location           : Atlanta , GA .
Duration           :** **4 + Months . *

* *

*Required Skills :*

   - Installation, set-up/configuration of MQ and WMB.
   - Configure Queue Managers, queues, channels. Must have MQ clustering and
   MQ v7.x experience.
   - Some unix scripting a plus.
   - Must have unix experience (zLinux a plus).
   - College degree and *7 - 9 years of experience .*
   - This position provides technical consulting on the most technical and
   complex projects.
   - Design and engineer new systems while ensuring they interface
   appropriately with current systems.
   - Provide system integration support for all project related work.
   - Supports SunTrust Enterprise Information Services development
   strategies through the design and analysis of technical solutions for
   application systems.
   - Develops and supports complex programs and systems and ensures
   documentation according to established IT standards.
   - Supports and reviews estimates of task level project workload
   supporting the development effort.
   - Acts as liaison to clients on highly technical and complex project
   requests.
   - Serves as a technical advisor to other team members.
   - Demonstrated knowledge of related software architectures and
   development methodologies.
   - Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and
   technical design techniques.
   - Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills for the
   purpose of presenting and discussing technical information as well as
   influencing and gaining the understanding of others.

* *

*Thanks & Regards ,*

*Ram
Technical recruiter,
Inetsoft Solutions  Inc,
Ph no#    :  732 – 414 – 8650  / 404 – 474 – 0113 .
**Email  **   **: r...@inetsoftsolutions.com ;
G – talk  : ram.inets...@gmail.com ;
www.inetsoftsolutions.com ;** *

* *

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.