*HI All,
Please let me know if you have any one for below position.

*
*.NET Developer with AJAX and JSON*
*Hopewell, NJ*
*1 Years*
*PLEASE SEND RESUME WITH AJAX AND JSON EXPERIENCE ONLY.......... CLIENT IS
REJECTING RESUMES WITHOUT JSON *
**
*Job Description:*
*Skills: *
*AJAX, ASP .Net, C#, JSON, AJAX Client Side Library, WCF, AJAX WebServices.*
*One of our Major Financial Client is looking very Strong AJAX developer
with ASP .Net and C#. *
*Please send your resume for immediate interviews. Please apply if you are
very strong on these technologies*
*

Thanks & Regards,
Ahmed
ahmedatinnovat...@gmail.com
732-686-5493 Ext 143  | 732-476-6219 Ext 143  *